Add unwanted names to the Blocked Senders List
You can easily block messages from a specific sender by adding the sender's e-mail address or domain name to the Blocked Senders List. Messages from addresses or domain names in this list are always treated as junk. Outlook moves any incoming message from senders in the Blocked Senders List to the Junk E-mail folder, regardless of the content of the message. Follow the below steps to configure the Junk Mail option.
- On your Outlook profile click on Tools and then click on Options
- On the Preferences tab click Junk E-mail under Email
- Click the Blocked Senders tab
- Click on Add
- Enter the email address you want to block in the above box
- Click Ok
- Click Ok
- Click Ok again and you are done
- To quickly add a sender to the Blocked Senders List, right-click an e-mail message from that sender. On the shortcut menu, point to Junk E-mail, and then click Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.
- If you have existing lists of blocked names and addresses, you can move that the information into Outlook. For more information, see Import e-mail addresses into the Junk E-mail Filter Lists.
- To remove a name from the Blocked Senders List, on the Blocked Senders tab of the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click the name that you want to remove, and then click Remove.