All your technical support needs under one roof
We support Windows Xp, Vista and Seven.
We support all browsers, you name it and we can help you with it.
Got Computer problems?, Log on and chill
Desktops, laptops, handhelds, printers, scanners the list is never ending.
Outlook, thunderbird, eudora, outlook express we support all.
Jan 22, 2011
Jan 21, 2011
- Open Firefox Browser and type about:config in address Bar and hit enter.
- Now type network.http.pipelining in Filter box.
- Change the value field of network.http.pipelining, from False to True (By Double Clicking on it).
- Change the value field of network.http.pipelining.maxrequests from 4 to 8(or more).
- You may or may not want to change the network.http.pipelining.maxrequests,actually it is for servers that use SSL.If you want then you can change it to true or you can also leave it untouched.
Jan 20, 2011
Why should someone send you emails for marketing products, when you have not subscribed to any such service? Why is someone sitting in some part of Nigeria or may be some other far off place, willing to deposit a huge amount of money into your account? Do you know that a person sending you a spam email, as per the cyber law is entitled to pay a huge amount of fine for every such mail that he sends? This article has been thus written to make you aware of all such facts and also present to you some effective methods on how to stop spam emails.
Jan 19, 2011
How to schedule a meeting in Outlook 2007
- On the File menu, point to New, and then click Meeting Request.
- In the Subject box, type a description.
- In the Location box, type a description or click Rooms to choose from rooms available for automatic scheduling by using Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Start time and End time lists, select the start and end time for the meeting. If this is an all day event, select the All day event check box. An all day event is a full 24 hour event lasting from midnight to midnight.
Note: By default, the current time zone setting on your computer system is used to schedule meetings. If you want to schedule meetings based upon an alternate time zone, on the Meeting tab, in the Options group, click Time Zones.
- Type any information that you want to share with the recipients, attach any files, or create a Meeting Workspace.
- On the Meeting tab, in the Show group, click Scheduling Assistant. The Scheduling Assistant helps to find the best time for your meeting.
- Click Add Others, and then click Add from Address Book.
- In the Select Attendees and Resources dialog box, in the Search box, enter the name of a person or resource that you want to invite to the meeting. If you are searching with the More Columns option, then click Go.
- Select the name from the results list, and click Required, Optional, or Resources, and then clicks OK. Required and Optional attendees appear in the To box on the Meeting tab, and Resources appear in the Location box.
The free/busy grid shows the availability of attendees. A green vertical line represents the start of the meeting. A red vertical line represents the end of the meeting.
The Suggested Times pane locates the best time for your meeting, which is defined as the time when most attendees are available. The best meeting time appears at the top of the pane. To select any of the suggested times, click the time suggestion in the Suggested Times pane. You can also manually pick a time on the free/busy grid.
- If you want to make the meeting recur, on the Meeting tab, in the Options group, click Recurrence, select the recurrence pattern, and then click OK. When you add a recurrence pattern to a meeting request, the Meeting tab changes to Recurring Meeting.
- On the Meeting tab, in the Show group, click Appointment.
- Click Send.
USB 3.0 addresses this need by adding an even higher transfer rate to match these new usage and demands.
USB continues to be the answer to connectivity for PC, Consumer Electronics, and
SuperSpeed USB brings significant performance enhancements to the ubiquitous USB standard, while remaining compatible with the billions of USB enabled devices currently deployed in the market. SuperSpeed USB will deliver 10x the data transfer rate of Hi-Speed USB, as well as improved power efficiency.
Advantages of USB 3.0:
Jan 18, 2011
Jan 17, 2011
Here’s a neat Windows 7 trick that’s mind blowing.
It enables “GodMode,” a term devised by the fans
of this trick, which provides a single place to access
all Windows settings without needing to browse
options and folders in the Control Panel.
(You can change the “GodMode” text to anything you want, but the following period
and code number are essential).
it’snot a God Mode since all the options are available elsewhere. It’s more akin to an “all tasks” list
— but you may find it easier than stumbling through Windows numerous screens and panels.
Server 2008 32-bit , However, it is known to crash 64-bit versions of Vista —
and you may need to boot in safe mode or to the command line to delete the folder.
Sadly, Windows XP does not have this feature.
Jan 16, 2011
When your computer doesn't start or starts making noises that you have never heard before it can be troubling and leave you with no idea what to do to get your computer working again. If you relax and work through the problem systematically, you can often resolve the problem in a short time. More important than fixing the computer fast is to find out what the problem is.
Here's how you can isolate the issue, in this case:
You may want to uninstall and Re-install Internet Explorer but you can consider these troubleshooting steps before un-installing the internet explorer.
For more complete control of de-fragmentation in Windows 7, you can use the command-line de-fragmentation tool, Defrag.exe, from an elevated command prompt.