All your technical support needs under one roof
We support Windows Xp, Vista and Seven.
We support all browsers, you name it and we can help you with it.
Got Computer problems?, Log on and chill
Desktops, laptops, handhelds, printers, scanners the list is never ending.
Outlook, thunderbird, eudora, outlook express we support all.
May 27, 2011
May 26, 2011
AutoComplete is a feature offered by many browsers to keep track of information that you have recently typed, such as website address, and form information (like login forms). Its purpose is to try and anticipate what you are typing so that it can provide you with possible matches and thus save you time.
If you share a computer, you don’t want your typed information to be popping up for others to see. By deleting the autocomplete history, all of that information will be removed.
Steps to Follow
1. Open Internet Explorer 9.
2. Click the Tools icon in the upper-right corner of the browser (or use the Alt+X keyboard command).
3. Select Internet options.
4. Select the Content tab.
5. Go to the AutoComplete section and click the Settings button.
6. Click the Delete AutoComplete history button.
7. Click the OK button in the AutoComplete Settings window.
8. Click the OK button in the Internet Options window.
Windows XP displays a default browser on the Start menu, which is Internet Explorer (of course). However, you can easily change this behavior so that Netscape (or any other browser setup on your computer) will appear there instead.
To make Netscape or Firefox appear on the Start menu, follow these steps:
1. Right-click on the Start button at the lower-left corner of your screen--> click Properties.
2. Click the Customize button that appears.
3. On the General tab--> make sure the Internet check box is selected--> Use the drop-down menu and select Netscape or Firefox instead of Internet Explorer--> Click OK. Netscape or Firefox should now appear on your Start menu.
May 25, 2011
Tab animations gives Firefox some additional eye candy. However, this can also slow down or degrade overall system performance on slower computer systems.In slower system we can just turn this feature off for better performance. Here is how to disable tab animation if you need to run Firefox as lean as possible.Adding that with these directions on disabling tab animations, will free up those previous CPU cycles.
May 22, 2011
Windows XP includes the Uninstall Windows XP option in the Add/Remove Programs tool in Control Panel if you upgraded from Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, or Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (Me). You can use this option to restore your previous version of Windows. To uninstall Windows XP when you are unable to start your Windows XP-based computer typically or in Safe mode, manually start the uninstallation process: