How to Update Your Facebook Status from Google+
If you are spending a lot of time checking out Google+ and don’t want to neglect your Facebook friends, you can easily share your Google+ updates with Facebook and you don’t need additional software or extensions.
- First, you need to get the upload email for your account from Facebook. To do this go to Facebook and login to your account. Then go to http://www.facebook.com/mobile/.
- Go to the upload section and copy the address for your personalized upload email.
- Copy the personalized upload email address.
- Now go to Google+ and login to your account.
- Use the navigation bar at the top of the page and click the Circles button.
- At the bottom of the page, mouseover the Drop here to create a new circle Circle and click the Create circle link.
- Input a name for the Circle, such as Update Facebook.
- Click Add a new person.
- Paste the Facebook personalized upload email address in the textbox.
- Click the Create circle with 1 person button.
Now, anytime you wish to update your Facebook status while you are in Google+, simply add the newly created Update Facebook circle to your post. Note - You need to make sure that the Also email 1 person not yet using Google+ checkbox is checked.