Taking notes in an Opera browser helps users keep track of and store specific information that can be referred to later when users need it. Notes are a convenient and time-saving option in Opera and add to Opera's overall functionality.
This article will help you to make notes in Opera Browser.
- Visit a website with some information that you'd like to store in a note.
- Highlight the text you want to insert into a note. Normally, this can be done by clicking your mouse and holding down the button while dragging your cursor over the text. Release the mouse button when you've finished highlighting the text. Successfully highlighted text will be indicated by a colored background.
- Hover the mouse pointer over the selected text and right-click. Choose "Copy to Note" in the menu that pops up.
- Select "Notes" from the panel on the left of your Opera browser.
- Find your note under the notes list. If you've taken many notes and have trouble remembering which note contains your information, enter text from the note in the finder field. The results will show notes that match the text you entered.
- Click on a matching note to have its contents show at the bottom of the notes panel. Double-click notes with globes to be taken to the website from where you copied your note's information.