How handy a dictionary or encyclopaedia would be. but wait, isn't the web just a browser and some typing or copying and pasting — away?
But wait again! In IncrediMail, a handy window with translations, definitions and articles from encyclopaedias is just a mouse click away.
Look up a Word Definition or Translation in IncrediMail
Steps to get an instant translation for a word or its definition from online encyclopaedias in IncrediMail:
- Double-click the desired word in an email.
- Click the down arrow on the globe button that appears next to the highlighted word.
- Select Translate "___" from the menu.
Look up Words Even Faster
Alternatively, you can also
- Hold down the Ctrl key while clicking on any word with the right mouse button or
- Highlight a word and click the Translator icon in the message toolbar or header area.
These steps can be followed for IncrediMail installed in Windows XP, 2000, 98 etc